Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where Am I?

You may have noticed my lack of blogging and posting new items. I just started teaching again at a local private school and am preparing for the Florida Fiber In coming up in about two weeks. Busy, busy, busy! My shop is pretty well stocked and I am dyeing up some new sock yarn and seawool pencil roving in preparation for the Fiber In. I'm focusing my time and attention on my new job and Fiber In prep for the next couple of weeks while I get things figured out. If you are looking for a base yarn or fiber in a certain method or base color and can't find it in the shop just send me an email or contact me on Ravely and I'll see if I have it available. My shop will be on vacation mode from 9/18-9/20 and I will update it with my new items as soon as I get back from the Fiber In.

Happy Knitting & Spinning! :)

No comments: