Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Item Updates & Shipping

Sock Batts

I've had some snafus with some of the fiber I have so I've been spending a lot of time in the R&D phase of things. I want to make sure my customers are happy with what they purchase from me. My merino/nylon blend is turning out great so I finally got a batch of those sock batts up in the shop. They are 80% superwash merino and 20% nylon. The weight came out a little lower than planned so the price reflects this. I have more to list sometime this week (maybe even tonight) that turned out really great.

Handspun Yarn

I've decided to offer some of my handspun yarn in the shop. Most of this yarn has been spun from fiber I dyed myself. I've spent a lot of time on this yarn and the price reflects this. I can promise you will not be dissappointed in any of my handspun yarn. I am very picky about what I've decided is worth enough to list. I went through all 20+ skeins of handspun and found four that are truly worthy of the Rocket Spun tag. :)




Shipping Changes

Due to economic changes I've made the decision to start offering international shipping on Rocket Yarn purchases.

No comments: